COMPLETE NUTRITION TO OPEN 300 STORES in THREE YEARS!
Complete Nutrition is the TOP nutritional supplement franchise in the nation. Complete Nutrition was founded in 2004 and began testing the franchising model in 2008 opening another 15 stores. Today, the number has increased more than tenfold and continues to rise. We are quickly expanding nation and making a significant impact on this $8.4 billion industry.
We feature upscale retail destinations in carefully selected markets to provide a personalized consultation shopping experience and a combination of weight loss, sports nutrition and healthy aging supplements. We offer:
- Proven Business Model – Over 160 stores open, 30 under development
- Simple Business Model – 3-4 employees, semi absentee owners welcome
- Solid Profit Margin – Exclusive product line with average 64% margin
- Turnkey System – Easy step-by-step system for real estate, lease negotiation, build out, training and grand opening
- NEW Smoothies – Healthy, delicious protein smoothies just released! Drive foot traffic and create relationships around the NEWLY designed smoothie bar.
- NEW On-line Store – Just launched online shopping where 100% of profits are allocated back to the franchisee!
In summary, Complete Nutrition is not just pills and powders. We pride ourselves in creating personalize fitness plans addressing diet, exercise and quality supplements that achieve success.
Complete Nutrition’s upscale retail environments present a welcoming, modern layout and sleek design to create a positive customer experience that reinforces the premium quality of our products and supports our business-friendly sales margins.
As a quality supplement business, Complete Nutrition’s in-store experience is second to none. Our consultants are knowledgeable, well-trained, and highly motivated. Team members not only emphasize health and nutrition in their personal lives, they are also passionate about helping others achieve their health goals. This translates into engaged consultants focused on helping others achieve the results they want to see.
Although we carry the top national brands in the industry, what sets us apart from other health franchises is our exclusive line of quality products. Early on, our founder realized the importance of quality exclusive products. In order to attain a loyal consumer base, you need exclusive products that customers can only attain from one source—you. Our products are never sold through other independent retailers or mass-market outlets. Our unique portfolio of over 200 exclusive weight loss, sports nutrition and healthy aging products surpasses our competitors in quality, innovation and value. This is because we work with leading manufacturers, dietitians and health professionals to develop our product lines. In fact, each Complete Nutrition line is produced by a GMP-Certified manufacturer, a title granted only to manufacturers that have undergone intense FDA scrutiny (“A” rated by the Natural Products Association).
We never rest. The Research & Development team at Complete Nutrition is constantly working to create new products and improve upon our existing formulas to ensure that our health and sports nutrition franchise stays at the forefront of this evolving industry.
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do I enjoy working with people?
- Do I have a passion for helping others?
- Am I ready to break out of the 9-5 grind and willing to invest in my own future?
- Do I have the time and energy to be actively involved in the business?
- Do I prefer a proven franchise model and an established system versus creating my own idea and system?
- Do I have the financial resources and am I ready to make the required investment?
If you answered yes to these questions, we want to meet you! Health and nutrition experience is certainly a plus but it is not required as we have an extensive training program. If you have a desire to work towards your career goal while helping other achieve their health goals, we can train the rest. Although we do offer financing options through a third party, a minimum of $50,000 liquid capital and a net worth of $250,000 is required.