The All About People Franchise Opportunity
All About People is just that: All About People. And right at the top of our list are our franchisees. In our franchise staffing and recruiting company, franchisee success is our success. So we go out of our way to support the people who serve our career seekers, our client businesses and our communities.
Recruiting and Staffing is Big Business
We work in all areas of the industry including contract, contract to hire, temp, temp to hire, and permanent placement. We cover skill sets in the industry’s fastest growing sectors — professional and technical –and so do our franchisees
On Your Own, But Not Alone
Franchisees receive one-week, intensive training at the Phoenix, Arizona, home office which includes the following
- The opportunity to shadow recruiters and account executives to experience the training in action.
- Hands-on experience performing the duties of a recruiter and account executive with ongoing feedback so you can build your techniques and your confidence.
- Two market visits the first year to help you get started building your prospective client list and your roster of all-star career-seekers.
- Access to, and training on, state-of-the-art, industry-specific software and proprietary management systems.
Why All About People?
- Multiple territories available
- Fast Ramp Up
- Multiple Revenue Streams (contract, contract to hire, direct hire, executive search)
- Corporate handles back office responsibilities (payroll funding, accounting)
- 30+ years of combined experience in the staffing industry
- Industry annual revenues are over $142 billion ($164 billion by 2019)
- Staffing industry jobs will be the `Top 10 Growth Job’ segments over the next 5 year
- Per Item 19 in FDD: Average Gross Sales for the past 5 years is $9.0 million with Average Net Operating Income of $740K
- Recession Resistant